The ‘Cassian’ rug is sure to lend your space a luxe factor. The intricate workmanship can be clearly witnessed from the look and feel of this handmade rug. Wool and viscose blend lends it the grace and lustre. The color combination of Linen-Ivory does the magic and makes the rug one of a kind.
- Color: Pear / Grey
- OriginHandmade in India.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
3. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
4. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure it is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.