We love how this rug reminds us of pretty Diwali lights on full display. It is whimsical and colorful and works in any space that calls for some color. Transform your space from bland to ban with this cutie. It can double up as a wall hanging if you need some beautiful art on your walls.
|Recycled With Love|
- Color : Multi
- OriginHandmade in India.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
3. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
4. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure it is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.